ISW Trading Pty Ltd (herein acting as and for AUTONOVATM provides either 1 year or 1 year/25,000km (first occurrence) pending individual products/ranges during the warranty period.
Warranty period means the period from the date of supply by the distributor(s) to the purchaser. For First occurrence terms (years/klms) it is whichever is arrived at first.
The Warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
The Warranty is limited to the delivery of new AUTONOVATM product(s) as exact matches or if no longer unavailable, improved models of warrantied parts.
All claims are first handled by the AUTONOVATM distributor and then if applicable honoured by AUTONOVATM.
1. Consumers with warranty concerns should contact or return the product(s) to their original place of purchase.
2. The reseller/installer thereafter should contact ISW Trading Pty Ltd (AUTONOVATM distributor) directly providing all relevant information such as:
- Consumer’s name and address.
- Fitting or sales dates.
- Product(s) part number.
- Vehicle identification data.
- Proof of purchase documents.
- Description of the defect.
Warranty Claims must be received by ISW Trading Pty Ltd within the warranty period.
- Regular wear-out.
- AUTONOVATM products which have been modified or damaged by incorrect mounting, fitting or incorrect use of the vehicle, contrary to the vehicles manufacturers’ specifications or AUTONOVATM.
- AUTONOVATM products damaged by mounting or fitting to on another vehicle than indicated in the AUTONOVATM instruction documentation, catalogue or subsequent amendments.
- Damages caused by an accident.
- AUTONOVATM products damaged while used in rally or racing sports.
- Reconditioned or recycled AUTONOVATM products.
- Defects caused by lack of maintenance or maintenance wrongly executed on the vehicle.
The Warranty applies in addition to the guarantees, rights and remedies conferred by the Australian Consumer Law and other applicable Commonwealth, State and Territory legislation. The Warranty Terms and Conditions do not exclude, affect or limit those guarantees, rights or remedies, except to the extent that their application may lawfully be excluded or limited.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where applicable AUTONOVATM products are developed and manufactured according to original specifications from vehicle manufacturers.
AUTONOVATM indicates in its catalogue (and/or via information appearing on a reseller website) the original and non-modified models on which its products fit.